ICL’s Missions Coordination is currently looking for a volunteer to facilitate in organising trips and heading a team to give practical help to missions where necessary. These events currently happen less than 3 times per year.
Tasks include (though the list is not exhaustive):
- Liaise with the missionary involved (so far in the Netherlands)
- Get information on the kind of practical help (chores) the missionary needs
- Promote the event on social media or through other channels (to ICLers)
- Mobilise, gather and set up an enthusiastic (temporary) team for this specific event
- Coordinate logistics needs linked to getting the team to the place of the event and the way back home
- Overseeing any other activities that contribute to making the help to offer a valuable act of love
- Making your role as interesting as possible within the framework of Christian values
Estimated amount of time:
Around 1-2 hours per week in preparation of the event. It would be great, but not mandatory, if the facilitator can also accompany the recruited team to the event.
You are a good facilitator, and can organise a pleasant event for all involved. The Facilitator works independently, and also (at first) in collaboration with ICL’s Missions Coordinator. You own a telecommunication device (phone, computer or iPad etc.) to communicate with the people involved and to promote the event on social media.
What you get:
- Space to serve in the area you are passionate about, or want to discover more about
- Bonding with other fellow Christians.
Interested? Want to know more? Or would you like to pray for guidance and see if the Lord puts this on your heart?
Contact: Anita, Missions Coordinator email@example.com